CorePlayer™ Embedded allows you to easily embedded audio and video into your application! The SDK takes the power of the CorePlayer Platform and allows developers to embed CorePlayer embedded into their applications via ActiveX, .NET or COM/IDL interfaces.
Now developers can worry about what matters most, their applications! Let CorePlayer Embedded handle the rest with support for CE, Windows Mobile, PocketPC, Windows Smartphone and all versions of Windows XP/Vista.
- Perfect for GPS, POS, POP display, out-of-home displays, electronic billboards, narrowcasting, dynamic visual messaging, electronic signage, interactive in-store TV, entertainment network
- SDK with samples code for Visual Studio
- GPU support for the Intel 2700g, ATI Imageon, QTv (Limited Support) , XScale, Marvell Monahan, with more coming!
- Support for Windows CE, Windows Mobile, PocketPC, Smartphone, Windows XP/Vista/Seven
- Podcast, Enhanced Podcast
- Supports next-gen audio and video
- Ever evolving technology support
Software Development Kit
CorePlayer Embedded comes with an intuitive and easy to use SDK, designed to be your companion within Microsoft Visual Studio or any other IDE/Language that support COM or ActiveX.
- COM Object for languages that support COM / IDL controls
- ActiveX Control
- .NET Control with C# Source Code Sample
- C/C++ Win32 API and MFC Source Code Sample
- Windows, Windows CE, CE Embedded support
- API Documentation